Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Morning First Day of the Week

Hey all. Well we have a little snow this morning but a blue sky so the weatherperson was wrong again. Surprise, I think not. Like I always say the perfect job is one you can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep, Weather predictor! LOL

Things are going OK. Still do not have any definite answers on the heart situation but maybe no news is good news we will have to wait and see. This winter has been a rough one, keeping my head in the game has been a content struggle. One day is good the next bad. Have struggled with depression this winter also. Winter has always been a rough season for me but not much work and down time has made it tougher this year.

The 2nd annual Walk from Obesity Walk a Thon is right around the corner. It is a 5 K walk. It is a great cause so check out this web site. There may be a walk in your area, if not you can support me me with a donation for the walk. Check it out.

 http://walkfromobesity.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=624

Have a great day!

Tom

Thought for the day: As long as you move forward you will get where your going!

No comments:

Post a Comment