Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April's Best Recipe

So here is April's recipe of the Month:

 

Rating:

(8 votes) 3 8
A great recipe that is easy to prepare. This asparagus casserole is always a big hit at potluck get-togethers.

Ingredients

  • 2 pkgs. frozen asparagus pieces
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/8 tsp. pepper
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/2 C. saltine crackers, crushed
  • 1 sm. jar diced pimientos
  • 1 8oz. pkg. Velveeta cheese, cubed
  • 1 C. butter

Directions

In bowl, mix salt, pepper and eggs. Add defrosted asparagus pieces, pimientos and Velveeta cheese. Place in greased casserole (2 qt. size) and cover with crushed cracker crumbs. Top with pieces of butter and place in 350-degree oven for 1 hour (uncovered). Casserole will resemble a quiche and the cracker crumbs and butter will be toasted.
Use a casserole with deeper sides than a square pan as the filling does tend to bubble up.


So I am gathering some information on "Fatty Liver". I will share when I get it put together. Weather has been beutiful so been getting out more and doing some yard work. But I am realizing I still have a way to go as far as my back. But steady I will get better. Just want to say Thanks to all my readers, and today a special shout out to all of you in Russia. Than you for your continued support. :)

Tom 

No comments:

Post a Comment