Monday, January 30, 2012

WoW Getting Close 3 to Go

Well here we go. Only 3 more days. I go into the clinic on Wednesday for a pre-surgery weigh in, then on Thursday 11:15 am it begins. I wish I had a video camera to log this but will get some pics to post. Will have new pics on Wednesday for here on the changing me at bottom. 

I want to mention that there will be a walk-a-thon in Grand Junction this spring. I will get more info on Wednesday and get it posted ASAP.

So it has been quite a journey for those of you out there who have shared in that thank you. It has not been easy and it will not get easy just because of surgery. It is work anyway you choose to loose weight. I would be honored to help any of you with ideas, tips, or just laughs. 

So keep an upper lip and don't give up. Remember the only way to fail is not to try at all. Believe in yourself and get a strong support around you. They are out there believe me. An excuse is that an excuse. Today is the day, take that stand right know because for those who are like me if you don;t there may not be a tomorrow! 

Stress Reducers:
Deep Breathing
Exercise
Talking with friends

Words of Wisdom:
When you think you can not do one more step, or lift one more weight, take a deep breath and do two more.

May the Lord continue to bless and lead you all.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment