Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Checking In

So I do not have a lot of time. Getting ready for church. I just wanted to update and explain the weight ticker. The weight that it was showing was to my goal. But actually since Jan 2011 I have lost a whopping 126 pounds. thus the jump in the ticker. The reason I started calculating the entire year is I made it. As of this AM I was down 104 pounds. So we now submit to the insurance company, which will go through; and I have my follow-up with Dr Hanly on November 28. I will have a surgery Date then. Hoping for a Christmas present. Around the third week in Dec. Starting the New Year off with a bang!

So that is the news for today. Have a great night/day depending on where you live. 

Stress Reducers:
Exercise
Deep Breathing
Prayer


Words of Wisdom:
 It is precisely when we have suffered defeat that we can determine to win and open the path to future victory.




May the Lord Bless and Keep you all this moment in Your Life!

Tom 

(Do not know why the ticker is not changing yet?) (should read 126)

No comments:

Post a Comment