Thursday, August 4, 2011

Web Sites You May Find Interesting and More

Well today is a mish mash day. Never heard that term, I think I have; a mind is a terrible thing to waste or in my case lose! Sometimes I think I am lucky not to have very good recall. You do not have to live remembering all your bad choices. Don't get me wrong I do have some memory but not clear. Some people say "remember [what ever]"  and the truth is sometimes I don't. But any way I degrees, I have some web site addresses you may find helpful and/or interesting:


This one I found interesting because if you can not afford skin removal surgery it is an option.




While trying to think about something to write I remembered we have not had a Mayo Clinic article in a while so:

Diet pills, supplements and surgery
By Mayo Clinic staff

Diet pills and surgery can help with weight loss — when combined with a healthy diet and physical activity. But diet pills aren't for everyone. Neither is surgery. In fact, many doctors consider them only if you have weight-related health problems.

If you're in that group, you and your doctor need to carefully evaluate the potential benefits of diet pills or surgery and weigh them against the possible long-term risks. Your doctor will also counsel you about the lifestyle changes you'll need to make to be successful over the long term.

A word of caution: Although you can find diet pills and supplements at the drugstore, supermarket, health food store and online, most haven't been proved safe and effective. And some are downright dangerous. Talk with your doctor before taking any diet pills or supplements


 Words of Wisdom:
Challenge yourself in something, it doesn't matter what. Then as you make consistent effort, the direction you should take will quite naturally open up before you..

 Stress Reducers:
Eliminate (or restrict) the amount of caffeine in your diet

Be prepared to wait. A paperback can make a wait in a post office line almost pleasant

Do nothing which, after being done, leads you to tell a lie.

May The Lord Find Your Actions Pleasing In HIS Sight!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment