Monday, July 4, 2011

4th OF JULY CELEBRATION?

Well of course I will. I had a chicken Enchilada, Salad and fruit. What is better than that. No I did not overeat on potato salad, hamburgers and deserts. That was the old me. I did have corn tortilla but once in awhile should be OK but we will see. If not then I will not do it again. Remember this is a life style change. trial and error. Learn as you go, every ones body is different and what I can eat will be totally different than what someone else does.


I have a riddle for you:
There was this well dressed lady who was traveling by train to her aunt's. She was setting by a window. (I should tell you this was years ago when windows opened) The lady had a small Scottie she was carrying. Along come a big Scottish man and set down across from her. He was smoking a big pipe. (there were also no non-smoking areas then) So off they go, the young lady asked him to please move but there were no other seats available. He continued to puff on his pipe. The young women opened the window. Still the smoke was unbearable. Finally in frustration She reaches over and grabs the man's pipe and threw it out the window. In turn the man grabs the lady's dog and throws it out the window. When they arrived at the next station she hurried off the train to find help. Up the track came running the small dog and what do you think it had in it's mouth?     (ANSWER WEDNESDAY)


Well tomorrow is the EDG procedure. All will be fine I just don't like the idea of someone sticking a camera down my throat into my stomach. but so be it. it will help the doctor and therefore help me. keep me in your prayers.


Stress Reducers:
Listening to great music
Walking
Praying

Words of Wisdom: John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  (NKJV)  Take Him up on this, you will never regret it!


May the LORD continue to bless you all in everything you do for His glory!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment